Sunday, September 16, 2012

O is for Oogling, P is for Present for mom, Q is for Quirky wine glass

O is for Oogling...

Oogling crafts online.  I'm plotting, planning, and preparing.  You should be, too.  I have the day off tomorrow and the house all to myself (and no masks to make). Be warned!!



P is for present for mom...

My mom's birthday was last week, so I got to make her some presents. The first one was this apron.  I made Tiffany an adorable apron last year for her birthday, so I was trying to go along the same lines but with a gator theme.  It didn't turn out quite as cute as Tiffany's, but I think I could re-make one and it would be a little cuter if I made a few changes.




Q is for Quirky Wine Glass...

I also made my mom a wine glass that says 'I teach, therefore I drink'.  Tiffany made me one of these for my birthday, and it was my absolute favorite wine glass.  It just made everything better at the end of a long day.  Then I was washing it one day and dropped it in the sink.  It broke.  Logan had to convince me it wasn't that big of a deal... but it was.
So I thought I would spread the love and make my mom one of these wine glasses, too.  Oh, and now that I know how I collected a stock of plain, large wine glasses so I can make all the glasses I want.  Hahahaha....



Ps. I made this with puffy paint (it doesn't wash off by hand) and a tutorial for glittering glass from http://inspiredesignandcreate.com/washableglitterglassware/.

No comments:

Post a Comment