Sunday, September 16, 2012

L is for Lily, M is for Meet the Teacher, N is for New Mommy Cover

L is for Lily...

Of course, Lily the dog is still a great part of our lives, and we love spending time with her!!




M is for Meet the Teacher...

Here's some pictures from Meet the Teacher.  I found some great ideas from pinterest, including these apples that have a poem: "An apple for the teacher/ is really nothing new/ unless when you remember/ parents are teachers too!"  and a cute packet that talks all about the classroom and me as a teacher.





N is for New Mommy Cover...

Another baby shower gift cover... Tiffany asked me if I would be able to make a homemade 'udder cover' for her (a breastfeeding cover) so I took a crack at it! It wasn't that hard, just sewing some fabric in the right places and adding some boning.  I found a tutorial to follow at blisstree.





No comments:

Post a Comment