Sunday, September 16, 2012

Update A-Z: Angry Bird Masks and Birthday Cake

So I've been MIA for some time, so I'm back to tell you all about where I've been!  I'll start at the beginning, or at: A.

A is for Angry Bird Masks.

Remember these cute little guys I made a while ago? Well, I thought I would list them on etsy, just for the fun of it.

You're lucky I'm able to make it back on the computer.

Apparently these masks are great for birthday parties, classroom pictures, and masquerades because I have been busy as a bee making orders and orders of these.  It makes me miss my crafts that I did just for fun, and I'm ready to move on to something else, but I'm so excited that I'm successful with something!

By request, I added a new blue bird, shown below.

I also added a lady bird and will be coming out with a few more soon... more on that later!



B is for Birthday cake.  It was my dad's birthday at the end of August, so I finally got to make him the Whopper's cake I've been saving for.  I simply made a chocolate cake, covered it in chocolate icing, and stuck whoppers on.



Chocolately goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment