Sunday, September 16, 2012

I is for iPad, J is for Japanese baby food, K is for Keeping up with schoolwork

I is for iPad...

GREAT NEWS!  About 2 weeks ago I finally finished my iPad challenge through the puzzling piece.  I sold my 60th piece and earned my ASD classroom an iPad! I can't tell you how much it's helped our class.  Not just on the big things, such as communication and scheduling, but on little things too like showing pictures, reading interactive books, and playing educational games.  I'm so excited that this really happened for us, and I'm so thankful for everyone who helped out.




J is for Japanese baby food...

My friend Tiffany is in her last two weeks of her pregnancy, which means her baby shower has come and gone.  And what's a baby shower without adorable homemade baby gifts? One of those gifts I made for Tiff and baby Carter was this baby sushi from creative1dollar.  It's made from baby socks, washcloths, and toys from target.  I love it because Tiffany is my sushi friend, and it was a perfect fit :)





K is for Keeping up with schoolwork...


Yup, I'm still able to do that too! School's going great, and I'm soaring in grad school.  I'll have my doctorate before long!

No comments:

Post a Comment