Monday, September 17, 2012

X is for eXcellent boy craft, Y is for Yummy Banana Bread Bars, Z is for Zzzz...

X is for eXcellent boy craft...

So, back to the baby shower.  It was a co-ed shower, where the boys were expected to each bring a pack of diapers.  It's a great idea, because then you can stock up on different sizes!  Well,  my roommate and I spent all week convincing our boyfriends to PLEASE to something cute and clever with their diapers... we saw this diaper golf bag all over pinterest and online for sale, but no tutorials.  It would be perfect for these boys because the daddy is their golf buddy!

We were convinced to make the boys do it, but the whole week went by and their eyes were glued to Halo while they hardly recognized we were speaking to them.

To my surprise, I come home from work on Friday night and there's Jony in the kitchen, attempting to stack diapers in a golf-bag like shape.  It wasn't as easy as it looked.  It took the whole house to contribute to make this look golf-bag-esque, but it sure was worth it! Everyone at the baby shower LOVED it and the boys won a prize :)




Y is for Yummy Banana Bread Bars...

My first week of school I wanted to make something for the staff to thank them for welcoming me.  I browsed through pinterest and saw these delicious banana bread bars with brown sugar frosting from Life's Simple Measures.  YUM!  They were absolutely amazing.  Extremely sweet with the brown sugar frosting, but amazing.  I love banana bread.  These were like cake. For breakfast.



Z is for Zzzzzzzzzzz...

Sleep. I'm trying to get it.  I'm trying to keep it.  Wish me luck.


Congratulations, you are now all caught up on my life.  But not for long... don't forget I have the house to myself today! I'm expecting Logan and Kelly to come home tonight with the house covered in glitter. Uh oh...

No comments:

Post a Comment