Thursday, May 23, 2013

Bridal Shower Gifts, Towel Cake Tutorial

My future sister-in-law's bridal shower is this weekend, and I was trying to find a good gift from their registry without experiencing the internal failing of just buying a gift instead of making it.  So I developed my own towel cake.

Best of all, I created a tutorial for you!
 





Towel cake tutorial from Amy Spears



I also made this wedding day survival kit in a craft organizer that I found at Ross.  This is inspired by a blocked pin on pinterest.

I included most of these items:

Band-aids, hair spray, straws, snacks, tequila, goo-gone, baby powder, lotion, medicine, q-tips, cotton balls, wipes, lint rollers, flip flops, static guard, high heel pads, tissues, safety pins, sewing pins, clothes pins, deodorant, toothbrush/toothpaste, floss, chap stick, screwdrivers, etc.

I then decorated the outside.


This is the inside.

Can't wait to give it to her!

1 comment:

  1. good idea. might use this. Great wedding gift. Could you use this for any occasion like a birthday. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete