Sunday, September 16, 2012

D is for Delicious Cake Batter Pudding Cookies, E is for Europe, F is for Fudge (Cookie Dough Fudge!)

D is for Delicious Cake Batter Pudding Cookies...

It was my assistant's birthday right at the beginning of school, so I had an excuse to make these delicious-sounding cookies from chef-in-training.  They were very yummy and a nice easy-to-bring-to-school alternative to actual birthday cake!



E is for Europe...

What else have I been spending all my non-craft/blog time doing?

Planning for Europe! Logan and I finally bought our plane tickets to visit Europe this year. We are so excited!  We're doing London, Paris, and Bristol (where I used to live).  LOTS of planning lies ahead, but I can't wait.



F is for Fudge...

Another birthday, another baked good.  It was our neighbor's birthday last week, and I browsed through my board to find this perfect recipe I wanted to try... Cookie Dough Fudge!!!  The recipe is from pink-parsley.  Oh, and that's my 97th recipe!!! Wooop! Almost to 100! (Remember how I wanted to do 100 recipes by the end of 2011? HA!)

Sorry for no pictures this post!  I need to stay on top of those pictures :(

No comments:

Post a Comment