Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Bridal Shower Festivities

A few weeks ago, I was working on a few projects for my brother's wife's bridal shower. I made Paper fans in shades of blue, Beachy Love Letters, and a Karambola flower bouquet.

All of the projects turned out really well and looked great in the party!






Lauren seemed to really like the bouquet, and she even used it as a practice bouquet for her wedding rehearsal! I was a little nervous at that... I told her I was just waiting for it to fall apart. I had made it as a "sit in a vase and look pretty" project and was a little worried about the durability. Nothing a little hot glue won't fix!!!

Once we got in Destin for the wedding, I also decided to make these flip flop cookies to tie in with the part-beach theme of the shower. These were really simple to make, and everyone loved them! Who wouldn't, they're nutter butters!!!
P.s. Try describing the deliciousness of a nutter butter to a Brit!






My mom and friends also did a lot of work to pull together both the bridal shower and the welcome dinner the night before the wedding. I definitely don't want to take any credit for their work, but here's some things they did:







No comments:

Post a Comment