Saturday, May 19, 2012

Knitting Needle Roll-Up Case

Hi everyone!

I've been needing something to organize my knitting needles in for awhile, and I've been meaning to make some sort of roll-up knitting needle case.  I never thought I would be the sort of person to knit, let alone own multiple pairs of needles AND actually vaguely know the difference between them!!

To make this, I just worked with some scrap fabric.  I sewed two pieces together to form a rectangle approximately the size of a placemat (and I realized afterwards that a placemat would be a great thing to make this out of).  Then I added another piece on top and sewed lines down to separate the compartments.

I don't have THAT many needles so I probably didn't need one this big, but I left a spot for some scissors, my crochet hook (if I ever find it...) and I can always add to my collection (I'm missing numbers 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 9 10).



I sewed a ribbon on to finish it off!!!



That's it!

Don't forget to keep checking my blog, teaching-365.blogspot.com!


I'm updating every day and LOVING what I'm doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment