Tuesday, May 15, 2012

365 Days of Teaching

Let me tell you about Susie.

She's wonderful.

I'm pretty sure she's the only one who reads my blog, but it feels nice that somebody is.

Susie is an amazing crafter, and an inspiration to all.

Really, Susie has been crafting with me since I was 7 years old and she was my girl scout leader.

Anyways, I recently graduated, and she got me this wonderful book called 365: A Daily Creativity Journal.

Now, for the next 365 days, I will be creating something every day that has to do with teaching and my future classroom.

Interested? Please. Please, please, please check out my new blog all about it:

http://teaching-365.blogspot.com

I will still be using this blog to post about my other crafts, recipes, etc.

But now I have a project, a purpose, and a direction. Thank you Susie.

1 comment:

  1. you are so welcome Amy!! I ended up picking up the same book for Christine and me. I saw your name all over it!!! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete