Saturday, June 9, 2012

Beer Bottle Beer Glass

Finally! I finally did it!!!

I have been trying for awhile to make a glass out of a beer bottle, as seen on pinterest and make-handmade.  Logan and I tried back in December and it worked on the first bottle we did, but then wouldn't work again after that.

It was driving me crazy about why it wouldn't work anymore!!!

While taking part in a challenge for my Teaching 365 blog, I was looking around my garage for inspiration to make something.  I saw my recycle bin with just a few things:



Seeing Logan's beer bottle in there made me want to try this project again, so I did...

and it worked this time!! I got my very first beer bottle beer glass!!!

I was so excited, that I found out how I can make a planter using the same technique, which I needed to do anyway for a class.

Guess what?

It didn't work.

I tried again.

It didn't work again.

I think it has something to do with re-using the nail polish remover.



It's driving me crazy, but I now have one beer bottle beer glass!!! Hopefully I'll be able to have a set soon.


Has anyone done this project before? How did it turn out? Does anyone know why it wouldn't work more than once or a few times? PLEASE let me know!

Amy.

1 comment:

  1. I have been wanting to try this also... May have to give it a shot soon..

    ReplyDelete