Sunday, June 17, 2012

College Dammit Doll

Good evening!

For father's day, my brother and I created a gator-themed school supply cake (which you'll have to read about at my other blog, teaching-365).

As part of that school supply cake, I included a college dammit doll, slightly differing (as in only the poem) from my dammit dolls I made for christmas.  This was for my dad who recently decided to go back to school and got accepted to UF.
On this one, the poem says, "When the schoolwork is confusing/ And you're pulling out your hair,/ Here's a college dammit doll/To make it easier to bear./ Just grab it firmly by the legs/ And find a place to slam it./ As you whack the stuffing out,/ Yell "Dammit, Dammit, Dammit!"





I just love the big eyes on these guys. I also used wrapping ribbon as the hair instead of yarn [too lazy to go upstairs].




No comments:

Post a Comment