Sunday, March 9, 2014

Baby Shower Gifts

Another friend with another baby means another baby shower and another opportunity to make some new baby gifts!  My friend from elementary school had her baby shower last month, and it was so hard to choose the gifts to make to match her personality, just because she has so many interests.

First, I made some Gator Onesies with Tutus and Headbands inspired by Etsy. To make these, I cut the fabric out using the cricut (whaaa!?), ironed & sewed it on, added a removable tutu by tying strips of tulle on ribbon and adding velro.  For the headband, I made a blue and orange flowers out of fabric and glued them on a baby headband.
I made two in different month sizes and different colors.
 

 



For the diaper cake, I couldn't help going with this adorable Baby girl John Deere Tractor diaper cake inspired by babyfavorsandgifts. To make this, I used a set of two John Deere blankets from WalMart and rolled them up, and shaped the tractor with diapers.  I played around with it, using chopsticks, craft tape, ribbon, pins, and more to put it all together. The headlights are white craft fuzzies.


Finally, I made some Monogrammed Pacifiers inspired by Etsy. To make these, I used... you guessed it!... the Cricut to cut out baby's initials and stick them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment