Thursday, November 6, 2014

Only Recipes because I haven't done any crafts

So... I'm at that point...

I'm just over a month away from my wedding.  

I'm consumed. 

But I still have to eat, so I've done some recipes.  

I'm going to share what I've done, with very little text, and not enough pictures...

... because I have a seating chart to go fix.

Recipe #190: Oreo and Peanut Butter Brownie Cakes from Instructables: These were just as delicious as they sound.
 


Recipe #191: Churro Cheesecake from TheRecipeCritic: Another amazing one. A little obsessed.
 

Recipe #192: Taco Pasta from PlainChicken: Very good!

 

Recipe #193: Slow Cooker Bacon-Wrapped Apple BBQ Chicken from Chef-in-Training: I liked it. Logan didn't.





Recipe #194: Honey Salmon in Foil from DamnDelicious: I loved it. Logan Hated it. 




Recipe #195: Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwiches from Picky-Palate: Aaaamazing. Messy, but amazing. 

 



Recipe #196: Baked Rice Pudding from Essentially-England: It was OK, but I prefer the rice pudding that is individually packaged in stores. This one wasn't quite as liquidy and sweet. 




Recipe #197: Buffalo Chicken Empanadas from PlainChicken: Didn't work. Couldn't find pie crust in these stupid NYC grocery stores, so made my own. Didn't turn out. Still pretty good. 
 






Recipe #198: Herbed Cheese Puffs from KitchMe: Eh, they were ok.

 






Recipe #199: Butter Crumble Apple Apple Pie from TheCountryCook: Picked apples. Made homemade apple pie. Devoured it because it was delicious, though a little over-cooked.


Recipe #200: Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu from the-girl-who-ate-everything: WHAT WHAT WHAT 200 RECIPES?! THAT MUST MEAN I CAN STOP NOW? Just kidding... but really. This was good, I loved the sauce. 




Recipe #201: Cheesy Onion Casserole from Instructables: This was okay, but Logan loved it. 


Recipe #202: Bacon-wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken from CocinandoconAlena: Yum.



Recipe #203: Roasted Mushrooms with Garlic and Thyme from Cakes Cottage: They were okay. A little too much lemon juice for my taste. 



Recipe #204: Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread from YourHomeBasedMom: A little powdery, and not as good as 4Rivers. 


Recipe #205: Chicken Parmesan Pasta from thetaylor-house: Very good!


Recipe #206: Mango Guacamole from allrecipes: Really liked it, best part was the mango, except for cutting it.



Recipe #207: Mexican Stuffed Shells from lmld: Pretty good!



Ok, I'm sorry. I know this is a disappointing post, but I can now tick this off my to-do list and let you know, officially, that my leave-of-absence will only last as long as the wedding stress.

See you in December!


No comments:

Post a Comment