Here are some of the braids I did this past week:
Triple Braid from JoinTheMood
To do this braid, I made a fishtail braid on each side of my head and one in the back, then I braided them all together in a regular braid in the back. My layers made my side braids a little too short, so the braid had to stop pretty far up. I just added a ribbon.
The four strand braid I kind of figured out by myself. I'm sure you could look up directions online, but I just split my hair into four even pieces, and went from right to left weaving the far right piece of hair over, under, and over. I would then take the newest far right piece of hair and do the same thing.
5 Strand Braid from LongHairStyleHowTo
Mama and Baby Braid inspired by fab-doll
My brother's wedding is coming up in a few weeks and I'm going to attempt to do my own hair. This means that I will be playing around with new hairstyles! Get ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment