D is for Delicious Cake Batter Pudding Cookies...
It was my assistant's birthday right at the beginning of school, so I had an excuse to make these delicious-sounding cookies from chef-in-training. They were very yummy and a nice easy-to-bring-to-school alternative to actual birthday cake!
E is for Europe...
What else have I been spending all my non-craft/blog time doing?
Planning for Europe! Logan and I finally bought our plane tickets to visit Europe this year. We are so excited! We're doing London, Paris, and Bristol (where I used to live). LOTS of planning lies ahead, but I can't wait.
F is for Fudge...
Another birthday, another baked good. It was our neighbor's birthday last week, and I browsed through my board to find this perfect recipe I wanted to try... Cookie Dough Fudge!!! The recipe is from pink-parsley. Oh, and that's my 97th recipe!!! Wooop! Almost to 100! (Remember how I wanted to do 100 recipes by the end of 2011? HA!)
Sorry for no pictures this post! I need to stay on top of those pictures :(
No comments:
Post a Comment