My desk: Fit for a queen (see my tiara?) I just covered it in pink wrapping paper, added a bow, and stuck on my name. It's so much prettier than the ugly grey desk it was before! Surprisingly, that wrapping paper is still holding on, minus a few tears here and there.
My rules and consequences. My rules banner (which I believe I showed off before) is one of my favorite parts of the classroom. Each 'flag' has a different rule, and they follow the acronym: HERO (Hands and feet to self, Everybody shows respect, Ready to learn, On-task).
Here's a view of my finished classroom right before meet the teacher!
This is another one of my favorite parts: On the back wall you'll see a dragon breathing fire. The fire has six hooks to hang up student work, and the sign on the top says 'work on fire'. Logan helped me out with this one :)




No comments:
Post a Comment