First, I made some Gator Onesies with Tutus and Headbands inspired by Etsy. To make these, I cut the fabric out using the cricut (whaaa!?), ironed & sewed it on, added a removable tutu by tying strips of tulle on ribbon and adding velro. For the headband, I made a blue and orange flowers out of fabric and glued them on a baby headband.
I made two in different month sizes and different colors.
For the diaper cake, I couldn't help going with this adorable Baby girl John Deere Tractor diaper cake inspired by babyfavorsandgifts. To make this, I used a set of two John Deere blankets from WalMart and rolled them up, and shaped the tractor with diapers. I played around with it, using chopsticks, craft tape, ribbon, pins, and more to put it all together. The headlights are white craft fuzzies.
Finally, I made some Monogrammed Pacifiers inspired by Etsy. To make these, I used... you guessed it!... the Cricut to cut out baby's initials and stick them on.
No comments:
Post a Comment