For Halloween, I made a mummy container (from alderberryhill) full of eyeball pretzels (from cookingclassessandiego), as well as a googly eye frame (from popper&mimi).
I'm so bummed I can't find pictures of the mummy container and the googly eye frame because they were really cute, but if I find them later I will definitely post them!
For Thanksgiving I made this Simple Thanksgiving Wreath from Pinterest. To make this wreath, I wrapped foam piping with thick brown ribbon and secured it with hot glue. I then added felt fall leaves that were actually sold as coasters in packs at Michael's. I think it turned out really cute... I love wreaths!
Finally, for the Christmas gift, I made these adorable Hot Chocolate Ornaments from BubblyNatureCreations. I was in love with the idea of filling these clear ornaments with mixes, and re-created it a few times this Christmas season. For each of these ornaments, I used a different hot chocolate mix. One was milk chocolate, one was dark chocolate, and one was mint chocolate. I layered with sprinkles, chocolate chips, and those mini freeze-dried marshmallows. I feel like I have to give a public service announcement here... I discovered that the marshmallows taste JUST like the ones in lucky charms. YUM!
Oh, I also included a cute little winter penguin mug :)
No comments:
Post a Comment