Last week, my little town had a big ol' craft fair that my friend and I walked around at. We passed hundreds of booths, scoffing at the high-priced items for sale and repeatedly saying, "We could make that". Thank you, Pinterest.
So while at the fair, I got a call from my mom asking me to buy one of the rice neck warmers if I saw one at one of the booths. I did see one. For $20. Good old Meredith said the magic words, "Why don't you just make one for her?". I can't believe I hadn't thought of that right away. So we lingered by the booth, getting a quick glance at how they made theirs and I rushed home to start my own. It was so simple, one of the most simple projects I've done!
And the best part? I created my very first complete tutorial, organized it in a powerpoint, uploaded it to the internet, and am sharing it with you. Ta-da!!!
target="_blank" style="font-family: Arial, Geneva , Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size: 14px; color: #A29C97; text-decoration: none ;">
Site Counter


No comments:
Post a Comment