Saturday, June 27, 2015

Recipe 282 - 284: Quesadillas, Brownies, and Pasta Salad

Feta is my favorite cheese, 
Quesadillas always please
Add some spinach too,
(Healthy thing to do)
You have dinner that's a breeze.



Recipe 283 - [Gooey] Salted [White] Caramel [Glazed] [Chunky] Brownies from http://www.pipandebby.com/pip-ebby/2012/7/17/salted-caramel-brownies.html


Salted Caramel Brownies...
Add some chocolate chips to the mix?
Salted Caramel Chunky Brownies!
Caramel turn out white and thin?
Salted White Caramel Glazed Chunky Brownies!
So sticky they're hard to eat?
Gooey Salted White Caramel Glazed Chunky Brownies!
Everyone at work loves them even though the recipe didn't go perfect?
Success.


If I substitute tortellini for shells
And add in chopped pepperoni
If I leave out the chopped fresh basil
On request of my brother tony,
If I use coconut instead of olive oil
And Italian dressing so it's not lonely,
If I change the recipe in all these ways,
Does that make me a phoney?

No comments:

Post a Comment