Monday, April 22, 2013

Pre-Summer Challenge

So it's almost summer and I haven't been challenging myself enough to try new things lately.  I remember back to last February and the challenge that I did where I tried something new every day.  I've decided that I will do that challenge again, just because it was so much fun and really made the days go by faster! I can't explain it, but it did. We have 6 weeks left of school before the summer, so I've decided to do the challenge for 6 weeks until then.

Just a reminder, this is the challenge:


Mondays will be my new hairstyle day. Every Monday in February I will try a new hairstyle that I haven't done before.

Tuesdays will be my new outfit day. Every Tuesday in February will warrant a new outfit that I have never worn before. This doesn't mean going out and buying something new every Monday night, this means mixing and matching pieces in my massive closet with shoes and bags and accessories to create a look I haven't tried before.

Wednesdays will be my new recipe day. Every Wednesday I will try a recipe that I haven't tried before.

Thursdays will be my craft day, allowing myself to try [or start] a craft that is sitting on my to-do list.

Fridays will be my home day, when I will fix up something in my home according to all the ideas I have wanted to try.

Saturdays and Sundays will be my jumble days, where I might try a new cleaning trick or a new restaurant or a new movie that I haven't seen before.


Of course, I may be trying new things along the way, but this is the minimum of what I want to do.

Wish me luck!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment