Friday, August 3, 2012

The Puzzling Piece Raffle Prize... FREE Tshirt Quilt!!!

My fundraiser for The Puzzling Piece has begun to slow down... and I'm almost 2/3 of the way there!!!!  I created a raffle two weeks ago for anyone who bought a puzzling piece that week.  Whoever purchased a puzzling piece would be entered in the drawing.  I drew my classmate Scott's name at the end of the week, and he won a free tshirt quilt!!

This tshirt quilt actually ended up looking better than many others I have done:


I used nice clean, hidden seams and kept if very simple.  It only took a few hours, which was faster than other quilts, too!!!

I'm thinking about doing another raffle once I get to 50 sales.  The deal this week is buy one get one free... If you purchase a puzzling piece, I will send you a necklace or keychain for FREE!  Only 4 more available, so if you're interested please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment