Sunday, August 5, 2012

No. 2 Pencil Vase and... GARAGE SALE FOR AUTISM, FREE ITEMS

Today's craft (well the craft that I finished today) was this adorable number 2 pencil vase.  I saw the idea on pinterest from DeckTheHalls.  I love the way it turned out... it can hold anything, but I whipped up some sheet music flowers and put them on the end of pencils.


Are you interested in having this vase? Yes, this VERY vase.  I will take it off of my kitchen table where it is sitting now and hand it to you.

I only have 20 pieces left to sell in my Puzzling Piece fundraiser.  For every piece that you buy you will get to choose something from my online garage sale to receive for FREE.

Including this adorable vase, and other handmade items.

I am also doing two more drawings once I reach 60 sales... one for a handmade tshirt quilt, and one for a coach wristlet.

There's a tab at the top of this blog where you can see all of the items in the garage sale and learn more about it, or you can click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment