Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Surprise You've All Been Waiting For

 Well, here it is... the moment you've all been waiting for!

About 2 months ago I mentioned a surprise project I was working on.  A surprise present for Tiffany's baby-to-be.

I started the gift, then put it in a project bag and avoided finishing it.

Well now, my friends, it is finished.

I saw this picture on pinterest that linked to the pattern for sale on etsy.  I never followed through with the link and just thought, "I could make that!" So I did.

It's a baby football bag and hat!!! 


Yaaay! I'm so excited to give it to them... they'll love it for their baby that's due during football season.  I didn't have a baby to model, so I had to use a teddy bear. If anyone has any babies I can borrow for the day, let me know!




No comments:

Post a Comment