Friday, March 9, 2012

Crockpot Mac and Cheese, Sock buns, and Clipboards

So the February challenge may be over, but I'm not done with challenging myself!!!




Don't worry, I'm working on those strawberry recipes... I have quite a few down! But I'll save that for another post to keep you waiting in misery :)




Let me share with you another recipe that I tried this week (sans Strawberries)... Slow Baked Mac and Cheese.




This was a recipe that was made in the crock pot, which I love! It took about 3 hours, so this would be an after-work recipe, not an at-work recipe. It is really delicious!!! Mine turned out a little more chuncky than the picture, but it was still very good. Also, the sides were a little crispy and were thrown away, but the inside was perfect. This was my dinner every night this week! I'm so proud to say I made homemade mac and cheese!!


I also finally got around to making my very own teacher clipboard. Remember Meredith's from last week? Well, here's mine!!!


The last thing I wanted to share with you is my sock bun. I have been doing this for quite a few months now, but I never got around to taking a picture. The bun is great because I can use it instead of my boring old pony tail. It also looks great messy or neat. Also, my hair turns out curly when I take it out!!! I got all kinds of compliments about it at school, and I was (embarrassingly) proud to tell everyone that it was a sock holding my hair together!




Finally, I'm going to mention that great knitting project I'm working on, just so you don't forget about it!! You should be seeing an end result by... the end of this week (hopefully)!!!


Look forward to Strawberry recipes, coming soon.








No comments:

Post a Comment