Saturday, January 21, 2012

New Year

Everyone deserves a break! I was so exhausted from cramming so many recipes into a short period of time, along with awesome days of snowboarding and a vacation in Colorado, then getting back and starting my internship, that I haven't made the time to sit down and update my blog.

I'll begin with the recipes I completed in the mountains. I was able to make Bobby Dean's Lighter Tastes Like Lasagna soup (Recipe #46) and Hawaiian Sweet Roll Ham Sammies (Recipe #47). The Lasagna soup was delicious, everyone loved it. The sammies were good, but the onions were a little much and made them taste like sliders from White Castle (according to my dad). Can you say onion breath??? I didn't quite hit 50, but there's a few recipes pre-pinterest that I did I'll go ahead and count.

There's my quick update, and I'll be sure to post later with some new recipes I've tried for the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment