Wednesday, November 16, 2011

DIY Rice Neck Warmer

you've never used one of these, you need to. These microwavable neck warmers are perfect for aches, pains, and sickness. And they're so easy to make!!

Last week, my little town had a big ol' craft fair that my friend and I walked around at. We passed hundreds of booths, scoffing at the high-priced items for sale and repeatedly saying, "We could make that". Thank you, Pinterest.

So while at the fair, I got a call from my mom asking me to buy one of the rice neck warmers if I saw one at one of the booths. I did see one. For $20. Good old Meredith said the magic words, "Why don't you just make one for her?". I can't believe I hadn't thought of that right away. So we lingered by the booth, getting a quick glance at how they made theirs and I rushed home to start my own. It was so simple, one of the most simple projects I've done!














And the best part? I created my very first complete tutorial, organized it in a powerpoint, uploaded it to the internet, and am sharing it with you. Ta-da!!!








How to keep myself fit



target="_blank" style="font-family: Arial, Geneva , Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size: 14px; color: #A29C97; text-decoration: none ;">
Site Counter

No comments:

Post a Comment